INTRODUCING JUST RIDE
Just Ride is a Low-to-Moderate Income accessible bike share membership program which Gotcha will launch in May of 2018. Just Ride will offer a significantly commuted annual rate of $5. Holy spokes memberships currently depend on users possessing a credit or debit card so to increase accessibility, users will be able to register and maintain their memberships at physical locations using cash, check or money order. Alongside Just Ride’s launch will be a system expansion of three new stations into LMI communities. Additionally, Gotcha has partnered with local advocacy groups Enough Pie and Charleston moves to conduct extensive outreach including a neighborhood ambassador program and involvement in AWAKENING VI, an equity through mobility focused series of art installations across the upper peninsula.
- RENT, RIDE, RETURN
- Annual membership to Holy Spokes Bike Share
- Get two hours of free time per day!
- Get around in an easy and fun way
Go to one of these locations to sign up in person:
- Bridgeview Village Apartments Office
- Shaw Community Center
- Arthur W. Christopher Community Center
- 823 Meeting Street
- Joseph Floyd Manor
- Call (843) 804-6992 or ask one of your Community Ambassadors!