Cyclists often carry a handful of necessities before going on a cycling adventure. Alas, most bikes don’t have a built-in container. That’s why there’s such a thing as a handlebar bag. This convenient accessory allows cyclists to carry all kinds of objects from tiny keys to large water bottles. If you’re knowledgeable, you can even get a bag that offers additional utilities, and that’s what this buying guide is for.
My reviews on the best bike handlebar bag will serve as your guide on products that offer the most benefits and utilities. I’m sure you’ll find your cycling adventure a lot more convenient and hassle-free with one of these products.
Best Bike Handlebar Bag Reviews
1. WOTOW Bike Handlebar Bag
Since I’ve been using the WOTOW Bike Handlebar Bag for quite some time now, I might as well mention it here. So far, the feature I like the most about this product is the reflective stripes embedded on the front of the bag. This feature comes in handy when you travel through a dark place since it reflects any light pointed towards you.
I also find it admirable that the brand used wax-coated 300D polyester fabric for this product. This fabric provides a water-resistant, mudproof, and easy to clean surface. Additionally, this bag features a lightweight yet sturdy HDPE padding, which provides a way to maintain its shape even during rough and long distance trips. Besides, you can claim the 12-month warranty if it’s not as durable as advertised.
Notably, the product features a 7×5-inch transparent TPU pocket specifically designed for smartphones. With this compartment, you can use your phone and navigate with its map even while cycling. Other than that, you will also enjoy other pouches including a 3-liter main pocket and a side pocket for your keys and maps.
You may also find it impressive that WOTOW included a detachable strap which can be adjusted from 31.5 to 57 inches. As such, you can use this product as a shoulder bag.
In addition to this particular strap, there are also two hook straps and one loop strap. These items are used to securely and easily attach the bag while providing quick release. Since they are anti-slide, you can prevent unnecessary contact with your knees for a more comfortable ride.
2. Oranlife Bicycle Handlebar Bag
You may also love the Oranlife Bicycle Handlebar Bag due to its impressive features. This handlebar bag is made of 600D polyester and TPU fabric – both waterproof and durable, making it the perfect companion on rainy days.
Notably, the top of the bag features a 5.9×3.7-inch bike handlebar pouch made of transparent, waterproof, and sensitive PVC plastic. Hence, it’s easy to cycle and use the navigation apps on your phone instantaneously. Besides, the main compartment has a capacity of 3.5 liters so it’s completely possible to carry a water bottle in addition to other valuables such as keys, sleeping bags, glasses, maps, and such.
This product also comes with three velcro straps to ensure that the bag is secured tightly into the handlebars. In addition, you will get a 58-inch detachable shoulder strap along with the package, making it possible to use this product as a shoulder bag. What’s more, this product is suitable for mountain biking and high speed rides.
3. OBOVA Bike Handle bar Bag
One product that caught my attention is the OBOVA Bike Handle Bar Bag. The first thing I noticed about this product is the foam padding which maintains the shape of the bag. This is very helpful if you’re a bit of a perfectionist and you don’t want your bag to constantly be out of shape.
Aside from that, the product also features an inner layer made of PVC and 210D fabric. As for the outer layer, the brand used a water-resistant ripstop 400D nylon for further protection.
What really impressed me is how they included a rain cover with the package in case things go south and the rain pours heavily. Plus, the manufacturer offers a 30-day warranty so you won’t lose anything if the product is not as durable as they say.
Notably, the main compartment of this bag can easily store several bike necessities due to its capacity of 135 fl oz or 4 liters. There are also two side pockets and one extra pocket in front of the bag for smaller items. You’ll find a transparent pocket meant for smartphones. Surprisingly, even with all these compartments, the product only weighs 0.6 pounds.
Another notable feature about this package is that it comes with a removable shoulder strap as well as three 9.4-inch anti-slip velcro straps. Hence, it’s easy to secure the bag while the anti-slip properties minimize the damage done to the bike frames. Fortunately, reflective stripes are found on its front side, so drivers can see you as soon as they get close.
4. TINTON LIFE Bicycle Handlebar Bag
Another noteworthy product is the TINTON LIFE Bicycle Handlebar Bag. The most notable feature of this product is its material – Oxford fabric. Hence, you can expect a water- and wear-resistant bag. This material is also relatively durable and stays in shape. Since the internal fabric has anti-shock properties, your stuff is safe inside.
This handlebar bag also consists of multiple compartments, one of which is the transparent PVC pouch big enough to accommodate smartphones with a size similar to an iPhone 6. There’s also the main pocket and extra pouches. Unfortunately, the brand does not indicate the exact capacity of these compartments. For your reference, the main pocket has enough room for 30 oz water bottles.
Another thing you’ll notice about this product is the smooth transition of zippers. Because of this, opening or closing the pockets is a lot easier – you can even do it with one hand. Also, since it comes with a detachable shoulder strap, you can use it as a shoulder bag and take it with you after parking your bike. As expected, this product includes three velcro straps to ensure secure mounting and even offers quick release.
5. Moosetreks Bike Handlebar Bag
Do you carry water bottles to your long distance trips all the time? If so, the Moosetreks Bike Handlebar Bag is sure to catch your attention. This product is known for its insulation properties. To be precise, the bag is composed of ripstop nylon fabric – a material for storing drinks and snacks.
The interior is also insulated so drinks and snacks can maintain their coldness and hotness within this container. The bag is large enough for 32 oz bottles and a drainage hole is installed in case of spillage.
As if that’s not enough, Moosetreks also added three mesh pockets to the bag’s sides to accommodate other valuables such as tools and a sleeping bag. You may also love how easy it is to use this product. In particular, this bag uses the drawcord system where you only need to pull the string to open or close the container. Thus, you can easily open and close the bag with one hand.
Furthermore, this product comes with adjustable velcro loops. With these items, you can attach the bag to the handlebar stem easily and securely. Besides, since it’s a small bike handlebar bag, it’s possible to buy two of these products and attach one on each side of the handlebar grip.
6. Roswheel 11494 5L Bicycle Handlebar Bag
If you want to use a heavyweight product for once, I suggest getting the Roswheel 11494 5L Bicycle Handlebar Bag. This bag prides itself on its high capacity and numerous compartments. After all, the main container has a capacity of 5 liters while there are five additional components: two side pouches (zippered), one mesh pocket, and 2 elastic belts.
With its high capacity, cyclists who pack heavy will benefit from this product. However, take note that this bag might droop down with too much weight.
It’s also quite impressive that they used 600D polyester and PVC lining as the materials for this bag. Meanwhile, they used a U-shaped PE board padding to serve as extra protection. Altogether, this bag is durable and stable. Moreover, if you frequently go out at night, you will find this bag very helpful since it contains reflective stripes designed for night cycling.
This product also boasts an easy and secure installation with its three velcro straps. With this attachment system, it’s possible to install the bag without the use of tools. You can also use it as a shoulder bag since it comes with a removable shoulder belt. If you face any issues with this product, the brand offers a 1-year warranty.
7. Rhinowalk Bicycle Handlebar Bag
If you think highly of durable bags, then the Rhinowalk Handlebar Bag may spark your interest. This product is well-known for its three-layer construction. These layers include twill fabric, Nylon mesh, and a 5mm elastic foam padding. Hence, you can rest assured that you’ll get a durable, water-resistant, and flexible bag.
Additionally, this product consists of several compartments, including a 7.5-inch long transparent pouch intended for smartphones, 1 mesh pouch, a front pocket, and the main container. It’s also noteworthy that they manage to include all of these compartments within a bag weighing only 0.86 pounds.
Rhinowalk also added several items to the package: three anti-slip and anti-wear belts, a detachable shoulder strap, and a rain cover. The three belts, in particular, provide a secure attachment of the handlebar bag while the shoulder strap allows for the product to be used as a shoulder bag. Lastly, the rain cover can get you through heavy rain while protecting the contents of the bag.
Notably, there are long reflective stripes at the front of the bag which help greatly in warning drivers of your presence in dark places or during nighttime. You may also notice a strap located at the side of the bag. This serves as the handle for when you want to use the product as a handheld bag.
8. WOTOW Bicycle Handlebar Bag
If you like WOTOW’s products, you should try looking into the WOTOW Biycle Handlebar Bag. The main selling point of this product is that it has a little bit of everything. To begin with, the surface is built with 420D nylon and TPU material, resulting in an easy-to-clean, mudproof, and fully waterproof handlebar bag. The zippers are also waterproof and non-slip, so you can smoothly unzip or zip the bag.
This product also features many compartments, the most notable one being the 7.1×5.1-inch transparent TPU pouch. This compartment is large enough to store big phones and has high sensitivity to allow cyclists to use their navigational apps while cycling. This handlebar bag also consists of other compartments such as the 3-liter main container, and two mesh pockets for small objects like water bottles.
Notably, the design imprinted at the front of the bag is reflective. This design can alert drivers of your presence once their vehicle light touches the bag. With this feature, you can be safe even when you’re somewhere dark or at night.
I’m also quite amazed at how easy it is to mount this bag. Considering how the package comes with three straps, there’s no wonder. Two of these are hook straps which are meant for the handlebar grips while the strap at the bottom is meant for the head tube. This is to secure the bag both vertically and horizontally.
9. BraveHawk OUTDOORS Bicycle Handlebar Bag
The BraveHawk OUTDOORS Bicycle Handlebar Bag really sparked my interest given its multi-purpose design and large number of compartments. This particular bag consists of the central section, 2 side pockets, and a front container. You will also find several smaller pockets inside the front compartment. The good news is that these compartments are easy to reach and access.
You should also note that this product is quite durable, all the more so with its surprising internal construction consisting of 900x600D compact military nylon Oxford fabric and fully water-resistant PU. Therefore, you can be certain that the bag you’ll receive is reinforced on all parts, resistant to scratch, rust, abrasion, and fading.
I should also mention that this handlebar bag uses the MOLLE attachment system. What this means is that you can attach this bag to other MOLLE-compatible gear such as backpacks, utility belts, and vests.
Another impressive feature of this product is its versatility. This is because BraveHawk OUTDOORS added strap buckles and connectors. Hence, this bag can be used as a waist bag, messenger bag, shoulder bag, and a top tube bag. That’s precisely why it is suitable not only for cycling but also for other outdoor activities.
10. MATTISAM Bicycle Handlebar Bag
If you haven’t heard of the MATTISAM Bicycle Handlebar Bag, you’re in for a surprise. This product is made of 600D polyester and PEVA fabric – a chlorine-free material used for food storage. What really got me interested in this product is its insulation properties.
More precisely, this material is characterized by thermal insulation and cold preservation. As a result, anything you put inside the 3.5-liter container stays cold or hot depending on its current temperature. What’s more, the bag is waterproof and durable.
Another notable feature about this product is the transparent and sensitive pouch at the top of the bag. With this feature, you can very easily operate your phone for various purposes while you’re busy cycling. Moreover, this compartment supports 7-inch long smartphones or objects that have similar dimensions.
This package also includes two mesh pockets for easy access to water bottles and other small items. It’s also commendable how the brand added a huge white stripe at the very front of the bag. This particular reflective stripe is large enough to reflect light to a degree that it can warn drivers 20 meters away from you.
11. Lixada Bicycle Handlebar Bag
The Lixada Bicycle Handlebar Bag is also a viable option if you’re looking for a simple product. The manufacturer constructed this bag out of fully waterproof polyester and durable PVC, so it’s quite easy to clean and take care of this bag. Moreover, the internal construction is composed of foam to provide extra protection for the items inside while maintaining the cylinder bag’s shape.
Furthermore, with this cycle handlebar bag, you will enjoy a 6.2×3-inch touch screen pouch which is large enough to accommodate most smartphone models. On that note, this bag has the sufficient capacity to store several items including sleeping bags, flashlights, wallets, and other valuables.
Remarkably, the main compartment comes with two U-shaped zippers. This allows users to open the bag from both sides. Plus, the zippers are also surprisingly durable and move smoothly even with repeated use. For further convenience, the brand added several pockets inside the main compartment so you can organize your items easier.
You should also take note that this package comes with three fastening straps to make sure the bag is secured tightly to the handlebars. Besides, you can use this bag as a fashionable purse or a shoulder bag by attaching the removable shoulder strap.
12. Rhinowalk Bicycle Handlebar Bag
This guide will not be complete without the Rhinowalk Bicycle Handlebar Bag. This package takes pride in its accessibility and high capacity. In addition to the two external net pouches, this bag also consists of the main compartment with several layers including a zippered mesh pocket, one zip pocket, and the main layer.
You should also take note that this bag is constructed out of Twill fabric – a fabric consisting of three types of materials. Plus, the middle layer of the bag features a silky Nylon mesh. Hence, it’s evident that this product is durable, resistant to most harsh conditions, and doesn’t age quickly.
Another commendable feature about this product is its secure attachment due to the anti-slide strap that comes with the product. This strap can be used to stabilize the bag and to protect the bike frame from getting constantly scratched.
You will also get a 53-inch belt and a rain cover along with the bag. The belt can come in handy if you want to use the product as a shoulder bag, while the rain cover can be used for heavy precipitation. Anyway, these extra items are nice bonuses for an already promising product.
What to Look for When Buying Bike Handlebar Bag
When choosing a product from one category, you have to compare it with others and consider several factors. The same applies to bicycle handlebar bags. You need to consider a couple of things before ordering a product such as the following:
Note that there are different designs on handlebar bags and their design can affect how you can access its contents. Generally, there are three types of accessibility designs. Let’s take a closer look at each one of them:
- Top Opening – This is the most common type of design. The bag’s main compartment is found at the top of the bag. Normally, this type of bikepacking bags can be accessed one-handedly
- Side Opening – There are also handlebar bags that you can open from the sides. These types of bags normally open using zippers.
- Single-Item Access – These are handlebar bags that can only contain one item, usually a map or a sleeping bed. The contents of such a design can usually be accessed by simply tucking the item away.
It’s also quite important that handlebar bags have a secure mounting system. Most handlebar bags can be attached using straps and some brands even go as far as including up to 5 straps to fasten the bags. However, even with numerous straps, you should still check if the straps are durable enough to not snap while you’re cycling.
What is the capacity of the handlebar bags? This is a question you should be asking yourself if you want a handlebar bag for road bike or any other type of bike for that matter. Most of the bags in this guide can cover around 4 liters. However, there are heavyweight bags that have a capacity of 20 liters or more.
If you’re planning on packing lightly, then you can pass on these types of bags as it may make your trip a little bit harder.
As you may have noticed with these bicycle handlebar bag reviews, handlebar bags have several compartments inside and outside. Although the capacity of the main compartment is indeed quite important, having side pockets also results in more convenience and accessibility.
Waterproof and Durable
Since cycling takes time, you might get into trouble when it suddenly rains, and we certainly don’t want our properties to get wet. That’s why handlebar bags should be waterproof and durable in case you stumble upon harsh weather conditions.
Thankfully, the majority of bike handlebar bags are constructed out of Nylon, and bags made with such material tend to be fully waterproof bicycle handlebar bags.
Safe and Secure Straps
There are cases where the bag’s straps tend to slide frequently and as a result, the bike frame grinds with the straps. If this continues to occur, the frames are likely to degrade very quickly. That’s why you must make sure the handlebar bags don’t slide from the bike frames and fit perfectly.
As you may already know, handlebar bags for bicycles often come with additional items. The best example of this is the shoulder straps. These items are always welcome. Since most of the products here include shoulder straps, you can look for other bonus items such as the magic scarf and strap from the MATTISAM product.
Other Important Factors to Consider
What is a bike handlebar bag?
Bike bags can be categorized into several types. Some of those types are attached to different parts of a bike. Some bike bags fit on the saddle of the bike so people call them bike seat bags or saddle bags. Some are attached at the bottom of handlebars.
That’s why bike bags for handlebars are called bicycle handlebar bags. In fact, bike handlebar bags have been around for a long time ever since the emergence of bikes. There are bags for road bikes and there is also the gravel bike handlebar bag.
How does it work?
Different bike handlebar bags have different features. That’s why it’s a bit difficult to explain how they work. However, you can expect that typical bike handlebar bags consist of the main compartment where all the items are supposed to go. Some products feature an insulated compartment while others offer other features.
Any other stuff that you have can be stored in the side compartments which are usually net or mesh pockets, as long as they can fit.
Bicycle handlebar bags also come with straps which are usually anti-slide. With this feature, it would be hard for the straps to damage the bike frames.
What are the different types of bike handlebar bags?
Although most of the bike handlebar bags mentioned here belong to the same type, there are actually different types of this product. You can usually identify the type of bikepacking bags by looking at its design. Now let’s take a closer look at these types:
- Top Zip Bags – As the name suggests, these are bags that can be accessed by using zippers and you usually get the contents by reaching from the top. This type is the most common among handlebar bags.
- Front Zip Bags – A front handlebar bike bag is similar to top zip bags, except that the main compartment is accessed through the front of the bag. That’s why it’s a lot harder to access a bicycle front bag.
- Side Roll Bags – You can also get side roll handlebar bags which are very easy to use. You simply need to put the items in, then roll it over to close it. Moreover, you can get the items by simply tucking the item from any side. This is usually used for sleeping bags.
These are the three main types of handlebar bags, but there is a chance you’ll encounter products that are a mix of two of these or all three. Although those kinds of handlebar bags are great, there are also disadvantages.
Why do you need bike handlebar bags?
Many reasons come to mind when you talk about handlebar bags. They’re easy to use, provide great accessibility to all your stuff, and some products even offer additional features.
However, the main reason why you need handlebar bags is due to storage. Cyclists often pack two or more things before riding their bicycles. Unfortunately, most bicycles don’t come with their own storage spot. Although indeed, a pannier rack can also do the same thing as handlebar bags, it’s not as secure.
Besides, handlebars are already a great spot to attach a container. You might as well buy a storage accessory meant for handlebars – bike handlebar bags.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the most trusted bike handlebar bag brands?
Once you start looking for handlebar bags, you will encounter many brands. However, some of them manufacture products that may not be to your satisfaction, but there are a few trusted brands. Here’s a closer look at those brands:
- I highly suggest looking into the brands Moosetreks and Roswheel. These brands specialize in different kinds of bags including bike handlebar bags.
- You may also visit the stores of WOTOW and Rhinowalk if you want to look at their different bike accessories for utility, design, and of course, storage.
- Oranlife sells general products and happens to offer one great handlebar bag
- BraveHawk OUTDOORS, MATTISAM, and LIXADA are brands that focus on equipment for different outdoor sports such as cycling.
Special mention to other popular products such as the Chrome Helix handlebar bag, Burrito handlebar bag, and Ortlieb handlebar bag.
What should I put in my handlebar bag?
It really depends on your preferences and how big the handlebar bags are. You should also take note that most handlebar bags will always have different compartments. Small objects should be put in the side pockets, while items that do not fit in these extra pockets should be put inside the main compartment.
You can start by putting your camera or smartphone if you’re going sightseeing. If the side pockets of the handlebar bags are stretchable, they should be able to accommodate water bottles.
Also, if you have a lock for your bike, then obviously you need to put the key on the side pockets since it’s small enough. It’s also a good idea to bring a map and put it in the side pockets as well.
Ultimately, every cyclist will carry different things. For your reference, most cyclists carry a camera or smartphone, a map, water bottles, a sleeping bag, and other things.
How do I choose the right handlebar width?
Since you’re going to attach bike handlebar bags to the handlebars, it’s also a great idea to know the right handlebar width for your bike. The general rule is that you must rely on the length of your shoulders since it’s the most affected by the handlebars.
The best way to choose a width that fits your shoulders is by measuring the distance between the two main joints of your shoulder. That distance should be the width of the handlebar. For example, if you measure a distance of 40cm, you should get a 40cm wide handlebar.
How to set up and use?
Most brands will indicate how to attach or set up the handlebar bags for their users. However, you should know the general steps in setting up this kind of bike handlebars accessory.
Usually, handlebar bags will consist of two to three straps. If it consists of two straps, all you have to do is attach one strap to each side of the handlebar grip. This will only secure the bags horizontally, so the handlebar bags might swing downwards or upwards.
That’s why most handlebar bags offer a three-strap mounting system. The two straps go to the same place as mentioned, while the last strap which is called the loop strap is attached to the bike head tube. As for the actual usage, you use it like how you use a backpack, except you attach it on handlebars.
How to clean and care?
It’s easy to clean handlebar bags, especially if it’s made of waterproof or mudproof materials. These types of bags are often easy to wipe and clean. Ultimately, you clean and care for handlebar bags like they’re regular backpacks.
Firstly, mix water and baby wash and use the solution to clean the exterior of the handlebar bags. This is a great way to clean the stains on handlebar bags. You can then rinse it off with warm water. This is a universal way of cleaning handlebar bags. The cleaning process will still depend on the material of the handlebar bag and the nature of the stains.
How do you make bike handlebar bags?
Contrary to common belief, most containers can be used as handlebar bags. As long as you install all the necessary components, it’s possible. In particular, it should include straps and you can also sew other features if you like. That’s why rather than buying from sellers, you can create a DIY handlebar bag instead.
As long as it can be used as a container, you can happily call it one of the best handlebar bags. However, self-made versions often have less durability, so it’s still a good idea to buy one just in case. If you’re looking for the best handlebar bag for drop bars, then I suggest getting the Rapha handlebar bag.
How do you set up handlebar bags on carbon fiber handlebars?
Many cyclists think of carbon fiber handlebars as a more fragile version of aluminum or steel handlebars. However, that can’t be further from the truth.
Carbon fiber handlebars are actually relatively stronger and more durable, so there’s no need to worry about attaching handlebar bags to your carbon fiber components. They should be fine even after attaching bike touring bags.
Packing for a road trip has never been easy. You tend to forget some things since they aren’t organized on your bike. Plus, due to the limited space in a bike, you’re not left with much choice but to leave crucial items behind.
Thankfully, these best bike handlebar bag reviews are proof that many products offer storage and even utility to make your cycling experience a lot better than before. Not only will you have enough space to store your stuff, but some handlebar bags can also even double as a cooler, heater, or shoulder bag.
- 🚴♂️ 【SPACIOUS 3.3L】 with 8 pockets, organize your bike gear effectively. Length 9.8" x Diameter 5.12". Large enough to carry bike tools,...
- 💦 【WATER RESISTANT】fabric with YKK waterproof zipper & zipper cap. And more, a full-cover rain cover protects the bike pouch in heavy rains....
- 🚴♂️ 【HEAVY-LOAD HANDLEBAR STRAPS】One-clip installation, quick release. This bike tool bag suits most bike types, from road to mountain...
- ✅ 【DETACHABLE SHOULDER STRAP】carry with you the bike phone bag anytime. The bike pouch for handlebars with yellow highlight in the front is...
- ✅ 【FUNCTIONAL & STYLISH】Latest-design OBOVA bike bags for bicycles. 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. 24/7 Customer Service.
- Buckled leather strap securely and easy to attach to the bike
- Place it on the front tube of your bike for easy access
- Perfect as bike storage and safari travel companion
- Measures 10 x 6 inches, Weight: 0.14 kg
- Classic design with fine workmanship
- Waterproof & Durable --- The bike handlebar bag is made of 900D oxford fabric coated with PU, which is waterproof inside and outside, durable and easy...
- Large Reflective Area for Safety --- The large reflective area in the front bicycle handlebar bag can help improve overall safety at night or in low...
- Small Size, Large Capacity --- The 2 L bike front bag is designed with a main compartment with an inner mesh pocket, and 2 side pockets. Small enough...
- Three Removable Straps for Easy Installation --- 2 upper removable straps and 1 bottom elastic drawstring are stable enough to hold this bike pouch on...
- Multifunctional Bike Accessory --- The bike storage bag comes with an adjustable shoulder strap. The bike bag is not only used for bicycle cycling but...
- Compatibility: This waterproof electric scooter bag is not only suitable for electric scooters, but also for electric bikes, mountain bikes, variable...
- Durable and waterproof: This bike accessory is made of cold-pressed hard shell process, EVA material, extremely light, resistant to falling, not...
- Large capacity: This bike bag has larger size with 11.5*6.0*4.8 inches. It can hold scooter accessories, bicycle accessories such as chargers, tool...
- Easy to install: This car contains four strong Velcro, just put the scooter bag on the electric scooter/bike handlebar, adjust the appropriate angle...
- Adjustable and partitioned design: The interior of the bike bag contains mesh pockets, which can effectively partition the items, prevent them from...
- 2 Liter capacity is the ideal size for a powersports handlebar storage bag including 2 wheels, 4 wheels and snow. Holds your phone, wallet, keys,...
- Constructed with a thick durable PVC material that is highly water resistant, tear resistant, mud proof, dust proof, bug proof and easy to keep clean....
- Waterproof heavy duty zipper is sewn with a double reinforced zigzag stitching pattern and opens seamlessly with a pull-tab designed for gloves....
- Bold reflective stripes along the top zipper are for rider safety helping to be more visible when it's dark and easier to find your bag.
- Attaches to nearly any handlebar using the two long reinforced nylon webbing cinch straps and adjustable hook & loop straps.
- 【High Sensitivity TPU 6.5" Touch Screen】The bike top tube bag features a high-sensitivity TPU touch screen that can hold a 6.5-inch cellphone....
- 【5L Large Capacity】Our bicycle handlebar bag has a large capacity of 5L, despite its light weight of only 10.2 ounces. With dimensions of...
- 【Easy to Install and Remove】Use three Velcro straps to fix the bag on bike. Removable shoulder strap makes it easier to carry with you.
- 【Wide Application】Commuting, cycling, outdoor sports, business travel, etc. Suitable for road bike, mountain bikes and folding bikes.
- 【Durable Material & Reflective Strip Design】The bag is made of thick nylon material that is durable and scratch-resistant. It also features a...
- ★SMALL&LIGHTWEIGHT: This is a little handlebar bag, about 2L capacity, could holds phones, keys, wallet, sunglasses and a few other small items for...
- ★FITS FOR ROAD BIKE: Perfect size bar bag to the bike handle bars, you can use it for road bike and mountain bikes or other bicycles, such as...
- ★EASY&FAST TO INSTALL: Easy to attach and remove, 3-point installation firmly fixes the bike front bag on the handlebar, it comes with a shoulder...
- ★1 MAIN +1 SIDEPOCKET: The bike handlebar storage bag has one main compartment and one small mesh side pockets to organize belongings better. Handy...
- ★MULTI-FUNCTION BAG: The bicycle handlebar bag has 4 mounting way, you can install it on the handlebar/top tube/under frame/under seat. Buy one bike...
- Package Included: 3 PCs* Bike Handlebar Bags(3 Different Colors)
- Material: 600D Canvas
- Product size: 18*25.8 CM / 7.086*10.157 INCH
- Strap design for quick release & installation, suitable for most kinds of bicycles.
- Suitable for most kinds of bikes, such as Mountain Bike, Road Bike, Kids Bike, Commute city bike and so on. Also a good choice for daily use.
- Durable 600D construction
- Fully customizable strap system
- Internal organization pockets and loops
- YKK zippers
- Duraflex fasteners
- Material - The Bike Handlebar Bag is made of durable and waterproof 900D Oxford fabric, non-woven fabric and aluminum foil with liner to keep the...
- Size - The 4-inch-diameter and 9-inch-high bike bag can hold up to 32 ounces of bottles. Two front pockets are suitable for mobile phones up to 7...
- Applicable Place - The water bottle bag that you can put important items in when you are hiking, camping, trekking, in the gym or sports.More durable,...
- Nice Design - 3-point accessories are more stable: 3 velcros are attached to the bag, and the fastener strap is adjustable to fit your bicycle...
- High Quality After Sales Service - If you have any problems with the products you received, please contact us immediately. Our after-sales team will...